Iklan Billboard 970x250

Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo

Lady Who Survived Ghastly Car Accident One Year Ago Shares Testimony With Photo


As shared by Meme Denson
One year ago today, i was involved in a one car accident, i was ejected from my car due to the car defects and the main issue, NOT WEARING MY SEATBELT. It doesn’t seem like a year to me, mainly because i relive my accident over and over. I’m constantly looking in the mirror at this permanent scar on my face, my arms, legs butt, toes , back, stomach and hands. I still cry when i think about it because i can’t believe this happened to me. After plastic surgery i had to have 100% help with everything, i couldn’t eat, bathe or even get in bed on my own.
Today I’m physically 100% better. I do still suffer from terrible small cases of depression, headaches which I’ve never had before, i can’t sit for long periods of times and my body still aches out of no where. I lost feeling in my head due to me losing my nerves out of my forehead and i have a bald spot where my hair will never grow back.
I just wanna say thank you again to all the ones who helped me get my life back in order stayed with me for a hour, a day, a week, a month or more, fed and bathed me. Thanks to the doctors and nurses, everyone on the scene who stopped and helped me and a big thanks to everyone who took the time out their days to pray for me❤️😘❤️
Today I’m just happy to be alive, to be a mother, sister, daughter, niece, cousin & a friend 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Thank you Lord for spearing my life☝🏾😩😪
Baca Juga
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post